COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Last updated: 11th November 2016
Prize available: 4 tickets to Snow White at Liverpool Empire on 11th Dec via Twitter.
Prize available: A family ticket to Aladdin at St. Helen’s Theatre on 10th Dec via Facebook.
Competition closing date: 1st December 2016
1. This promotion is open to UK (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland) residents aged 18 years and over.
2. Employees and their families of 06 Vauxhall, its subsidiary companies and their agents or anyone professionally connected with this promotion are not eligible to participate.
3. Promotion starts 11th November 2016 and ends Midnight 1st December 2016 inclusive.
4. To qualify for entry, entrants must tag a friend or family member who they would like to take with them.
5. Only one entry permitted per person.
6. The prize consists of pantomime tickets to Snow White via Twitter and a family ticket for Aladdin via Facebook.
7. All product / prize images are for illustration purposes only.
8. To enter 06 Vauxhall Twitter/Facebook giveaways, entrants must have access to the internet and have a Twitter/Facebook account.
9. In order to receive their prize, the winners are required to provide 06 Vauxhall with their full name, contact number and UK address. The winners must collect their tickets on the day of the performance and bring ID with them.
10. The promoter reserves the right in its absolute discretion to verify the winner and to refuse to award a prize or withdraw prize entitlement where there is or the promoter has reason to believe there is, or has been, a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of this promotion's entry requirements or where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or won using fraudulent means.
11. 06 Vauxhall will not enter into any correspondence regarding the eligibility of claims.
12. Employee participants should ensure that they have permission from senior management to participate. Any tax liability arising from participation in this promotion or receipt of any of the prizes will be the responsibility of the individual.
13. The winners will be drawn at random under independent supervision, from all entries received. The winners will be drawn on 2nd December and notified by Twitter/Facebook the same day. In the event a claim for a prize is not received by the promoter within 5 days, or the prize is declined, the promoter reserves the right to withdraw prize entitlement and award the prize to a reserve selected at the same time as the original.
14. 06 Vauxhall will not be liable for any delays in the receipt of entries and 06 Vauxhall does not accept responsibility for entries which are not received or delivered.
15. No alternative cash or other prize offer is available except in the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the promoter, the promoter reserves the right to substitute a suitable alternative of equal or greater value.
16. This promotion cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion, including specially negotiated deals, contracts or commercial specification projects.
17. For the name and county of the pantomime competition, the winners must write to the promoter at the address below within 3 months of the closing date.
18. The winners must agree to take part in reasonable post event publicity with no further recompense.
19. Promoters: 06 Vauxhall, 152 Country Road, Ormskirk, Lancashire, L39 1NW.
20. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by English law and the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction.